Designed for long-term use and durability, the Finish Line Mechanic Grip Gloves provide the ultimate in grip, protection, and dexterity. These reusable gloves make it easier to work on small, precision bike parts. Mechanic Grip Gloves are latex-free and feature a tactile-enhancing polyurethane coating that seals out grease, oil and grime. A textured surface on the palm-side of the glove provides enhanced grip, making it easier to work on small parts. Finish Line Grip Gloves feature a breathable upper fabric, which helps keep hands cool and dry. Mechanic Grip Gloves are easy to take on and off, so gearing up and down for mechanical repairs has never been easier. Unlike costly single use gloves, one pair of Grip Gloves can last for many weeks.
- Clip-on design - Steel construction - Chrome finish
SWAT (Speed wicking absorption technology) headband keeps the sweat out of eyes and Eventure Knit fabric dries 4 to 5 times faster than cotton. - Eventure Knit Terry liner maintains comfort while also wicking moisture - Machine washable - Unisex and one size fits all
• Lightweight cotton twill cap with 3-panel dome, traditional flip up visor and ribbon sewn down center and visor • Koolfit elastic sweatband with twill-taped inner seams
- Protects against uv rays - Spf50+ - Gripper elastic at bicep and a hemmed cuff - 82% Nylon and 18% spandex
The perfect hat to wear while wrenching on your bike. Black with an adjustable back strap with woven patch and embroidered Park Tool logo. - Mid profile fit. - One size fits all.
Mid-profile fit ball cap made of blue cotton with snapback closure. Embroidered front logo and Park Tool woven patch on back.
Show off your keen fashion sense and rep your favorite tool company with these comfortable, breathable calf-length socks. Attractive argyle pattern with a Park Tool logo on the cuff and "Trust Me" / "I'm a Bike Mechanic" emblazoned across the arches. Cool Comfort Formula athletic socks custom-made for Park Tool by SockGuy®. Featuring a double-stitched heel & toe and a cool mesh upper. - 75% Micro Denier Acrylic/15% Nylon/10% Spandex - Made in the USA - Easy-Fit™ cuff - Stretch-To-Fit™ sizing system Sizing: - S/M — Men 5-9 / Women 6-10 / Euro 37-42 - L/XL — Men 9-13 / Women 10-14 / Euro 43-48
Get yourself a pair or two of Park Tool's Cycling Socks, and show the world you work on your own rig. They're made in the USA out of cool-comfort 75% microdenier acrylic, 15% nylon, and 10% spandex with double-stitched heel and toe. They're great for riding, wrenching, and wearing confidently between your feet and your shoes.
The Revive wrist support features a 4-way stretch elastic with a Stabalite buttress support to aid in preventing hyperextension. - One size fits most - Right-hand specific - Protection Area: Wrist - Pad Type: Foam
- Black polyester mesh with yellow PVC reflective strips - Clear PVC ID pocket - Hook and loop closure
- Reflective orange - One size fits all
- Flexible mesh back - Adjustable strap - Suede three-panel palm - Padded palm - Microfiber nose wipe
If you look carefully into the night sky, you may see a pair of gloves tucked neatly into Orion's belt. Planet Bike's Orions are versatile, full-finger gloves perfect for the demands of off-road riding. Made of Lycra with Amara palms and gel padding, they absorb vibrations for protection and boast ventilated mesh uppers to keep you cool. Plus, the terry thumbs are great for wiping your face and the Velcro closures offer a custom fit.
- Lightweight Cotton Twill - 3-Panel Dome with Traditional Flip Up Visor - Ribbon Sewn Down Center and Visor - KoolFit Elastic Sweatband - Twill-Taped Inner Seams - Size: M/L 7 - 7 3/8 and XL 7 1/2 - 7 7/8
- Flexible mesh back - Slip-on neoprene cuff - Anti-slip silicone on index and middle finger - One-piece perforated palm - Microfiber nose wipe
- Flexible mesh back - Debossed neoprene wrist cuff - Strategic knuckle padding - Anti-slip silicone on index and middle finger - One-piece suede palm - Microfiber nose wipe
- Flexible mesh back - Adjustable TPR strap - Anti-slip silicone on index and middle finger - Suede three-panel palm - Gel-padded palm - Microfiber nose
$29.99 - $39.99
Old School Neoprene guards are the most comfortable protective gear you will ever wear. Designed by Lizard Skins and manufactured in our Utah Facility. Made of 5mm perforated Airprene, 1/4 inch foam inserts, injected molded plastic inserts and a 2mm Powertex crash panel.
- Flexible mesh back - Adjustable TPR strap - Three-panel palm - DOT-embossed palm material for added grip - Gel-padded palm - Microfiber nose wipe
$34.99 - $39.99
Old School Neoprene guards are the most comfortable protective gear you will ever wear. Designed by Lizard Skins and manufactured in our Utah Facility. Made of 5mm perforated Airprene, .25 inch foam inserts, injected molded plastic inserts and a 2mm Powertex crash panel.
Planet Bike's Aquilo Gloves keep you warm, dry and comfortable with windproof 4-way stretch fabric, Amara palms and anatomic slim gel padding for protection. Plus, there are fleece index fingers and thumbs for wiping your face and reflective piping for safety.
The Invisa-Lite elbow pads feature a lightweight, minimalist design. - Impact-resistant 3D foams - Breathable lycra - Interior anti-slip silicone band - Double and single needle heavy-duty stitching - Protection Area: Elbow - Pad Type: Foam
The Invisa-Lite knee pads feature 3D foam, Lycra compression fit and anti-slip silicone. - Breathable, lightweight Lycra body - Double and single needle heavy-duty stitching - Protection Area: Knee - Pad Type: Foam
Invisa-Lite shin guards feature harder durometer 3D foam on the outside and an inner softer layer for comfort. - Breathable, lightweight lycra body - Interior anti-slip silicone band - Protection Area: Shin - Pad Type: Foam
- Reflective orange - One size fits all - ANSI CL2/LV2 approved
The MS-2 Mechanic’s Shirt has two pockets and is made from a wrinkle-free 65% poly / 35% cotton blend for long wear and good looks.
- Perforated leather back - Adjustable leather strap - Three-panel palm - Premium leather palm - Gel-padded palm - Microfiber nose wipe
Keep riding all year long! Planet Bike's Borealis Gloves are versatile full-finger models perfect for the demands of cool-weather riding. Made of wind- and water-resistant fabric, they feature Serino palms and breathable liners, too, so they'll keep you dry, warm and comfortable. Plus, the fleece index fingers and thumbs are great for wiping your face. With the neoprene cuffs and the Velcro closures they offer a custom fit, too.
The SupaG glove is the pinnacle of glove design. Functional in all weather and terrain conditions, the SupaG glove always delivers. The comfortable seamless fingertips and Clarino palm make the SupaG the perfect glove. - Aerodynamic fit - Clarino Palm - Superlight - Signature Supacaz Reflective Oil Slick design
Page 1 of 2 Next page