•Mountain and road touring cantilever design •Forged aluminum construction •Linear spring with quick tool adjust •185g each
- Alloy 135mm V-brakes for front or rear applications - Linear pull, front or rear compatibility - Dual spring tension adjustment
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound •Includes one extra set of pads
$5.99 - $6.99
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Centered post
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Offset post
- Suitable for light use applications - Good performance at low temperatures - High-density ceramic organic compound for extended pad life - Low rotor wear - Extremely quiet
Kool-Stop disc pads are made with organic materials that are blended and bound together using a resin. The compounds do include small amounts of metal to improve the braking formula but though this is a mined material the pads are largely organic. The term semi metallic can also be used. Kool-Stop has found during testing that their disc pads are rotor-friendly and provide high performance braking throughout the life of the pad. - Qty 1 = enough for 1 wheel
Linear pull brake noodles come in a variety of configurations designed to be compatible with any housing approach angle.
$15.99 - $25.99
Jagwire's Road Sport Brake Pads feature their tried-and-true Pro Series compound for excellent braking and durability. The pads are cartridge-style for easy replacement without losing your brake shoe position and there are wheels guides on the shoes to help when you're putting a wheel back on.
Bolt on Avid's 20R Brake Pads for consistent, powerful braking. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
Zipp's Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pads are made for wheels with carbon braking surfaces. These fine pads provide confident, smooth braking power in all conditions and they are specially made for long life. They have a large surface area for maximum stopping power and deep grooves to shed water from the rim and ensure the Evos grip great even when it's wet. These stoppers are also thin so they'll work nicely on time trial and triathlon bicycles with integrated brakes and tight clearances.
- High Performance Brake Pads - Disc Pad Material: Organic
The HY/RD is the latest iteration of our industry-leading efforts to bring hydraulic performance to the developing road/cross disc market. Using an open hydraulic system, it's compatible with Shimano and SRAM 11 speed road shift levers. For compatibility questions, contact us to ensure this caliper will work with your existing levers. SPECIFICATIONS - Weight: 205g per caliper - True "plug-and-play" compatibility with existing cable-actuated systems - Compressionless brake housing strongly recommended for best performance - Hydraulic reservoir automatically compensates for pad wear - TRP's own semi-metallic pad. Calipers are also compatible with Shimano M525/M515 pads - 160mm rotor always recommended for front wheel - Rotors, adapters, and flat mount mounting bolts sold separately - All flat mount calipers being mounted to the fork require the FF-5 Front Flat Mount 140/160mm adapter - For help identifying mounting type see our guide here. - Sold as a caliper only
- Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers - Aluminum - Left: triple chainring; Right: 8-speed - Cables and housing included
- Designed for linear-pull V-brakes - Pulls two brake cables with one lever - Forged alloy construction - 3 finger - 136 grams each
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •3 finger •Pulls two brake cables with one lever •136g each
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •4 finger •205g pair
- Side-pull design - Includes lever, caliper, cable, and housing - 53-71mm reach - 330g per set
- Includes everything needed to mount hex nut style (non-recessed) caliper brakes - Model: Front
- Bulldog-style long-reach side pull brake - Forged alloy construction - Rear caliper only - 238g each
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Constructed from steel and nylon •4 finger •217g pair
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Steel
• Side pull brake • Includes levers, calipers, cables and housing • Aluminum
- Basic replacement rotor for everday use - One piece stainless steel construction - 6 bolt - Hardware included - 160mm
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •3 finger •Locking feature keeps brake engaged •230g pair
- Economical 3-finger replacement brake levers for basic replacement and repairs - Large 3-finger length blade offers an easy to engage platform and universal practicality - Available for Canti and linear-pull-style brakes
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Forged aluminum construction •Includes replacement bolt for mounting on fork
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound
•55mm cartridge inserts •Compatible with most road caliper brake pad holders •All weather performance
• Side pull caliper design • Includes levers, calipers, cable and housing • Steel construction • 780g set
Page 1 of 9 Next page