Parts & Accessories
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SGS-400-OS (27.2/31.8/35.0mm) from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - New LW-Clamp reduces weight 25 grams compared to previous models - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove - 27mm-35mm diameter
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SGS-400-STD (22.2/25.4/28.6mm) from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - New LW-Clamp reduces weight 25 grams compared to previous models - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove - 22mm-29mm diameter
Zipp's QuickView Integrated stem faceplate computer mount provides an efficient fix for an emerging challenge on modern bikes: system integration. This new mount doubles as the stem faceplate for a clean look that securely holds your cycle computer and a light or camera. No more multiple mounts bolted on here and there. The mount sits in front of your Zipp stem, positioning it for easy viewing and access. This is an easy way to add elegant integration to your road bike. - Computer compatibility: Garmin, Wahoo - Accessory compatibility: GoPro - Lights: Niterider Lumina Series (with adapter), Light and Motion, Bontrager (with adapter), Gloworm (with adapter), Lezyne (with adapter), Infini (with adapter), Sigma Sport - Lifetime warranty
Gain more room or find the perfect position for lights, computers, music players, GPS, or whatever, with the Topeak BarXtender. Attaches securely to the handlebars or stem and adjusts for optimum position. - Clamp: Fits 22-38 mm tubes (shims included) - Crossbar: Device mount bar 25.4 mm - Material: Engineering Grade Plastic and Steel - Mount: Handlebar, Handlebar Stem - Size (L x W x H): 18 x 3 x 3 cm, 7.1” x 1.2” x 1.2” (folded) - Size (L x W x H): 13 x 10 x 3 cm, 5.1” x 3.9” x 1.2” (open) - Weight: 116 g / 4.08 oz
Connect your PC to CycleOps VirtualTraining.
SRAM eTap batteries are literally a snap to remove and charge. Just flip the tool-free battery latch up and slide the battery up and out of the derailleur. Then snap the battery into the USB powered charger and connect the charger to any USB power source or A/C USB adaptor. A full charge takes just 45 minutes to complete. - Finish: Black - Compatibility: SRAM RED eTap
Replace your worn or damaged wiring on Origin8 wired computers (97517 / 97570) - Includes bracket with (155cm) wired sensor, screw magnet and 4 cable ties - Includes: Wiring Kit - Compatibility: Data Station 8 / 10 ** HEAD mount is HANDLEBAR mount only (not stem)
• Handlebar mount for Garmin Edge 200, 500, and 800 • Fits handlebars 22.2 to 31.8mm (Shims included) • Forged and CNC`d alloy construction
- CNC machined AL6061 alloy GoPro mount for handlebars or seatposts - Accepts GoPro mounting style compatible accessories - GoPro mount rotates 90° for ideal positioning of accessories - Fits 22.2mm, 25.4mm, and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter - Fits 27.2mm, 30.9mm, and 31.6mm seatposts with included adapter
- CNC machined AL6061 alloy Garmin stem mount - Mounts to a stem`s faceplate by means of two included M5 x 18mm stem bolts - Compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, 910, 920, and 1000
- CNC machined AL6061 alloy Garmin/GoPro stem mount - Mounts to a stem's faceplate by means of two included M5 x 18mm stem bolts - Compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, 910, 920, and 1000 - Accepts GoPro mounting style compatible accessories
- Lightweight nylon fiber Garmin handlebar mount with 90-degree rotating mounting plate - Compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, and 1000 - Out-front mounting position centers the computer in front of the stem - Fits both 25.4mm and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter
- Lightweight nylon fiber Garmin handlebar mount with CNC machined AL6061 alloy GoPro mount - Compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, and 1000 - Accepts GoPro mounting style compatible accessories - Out-front mounting position centers the computer and accessories in front of the stem - Fits both 25.4mm and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter
The TPH-1 Tablet Grip from Minoura is the ultimate tablet holder for indoor training. Fitting a diameter between 28mm and 35mm, this stand will fit most bicycles. - Perfect accessory to use with LiveTraining Apps, The Sufferfest videos, or other media - SM clamp easily mounts or dismounts from the handlebar or tube - Spring-loaded clamp system is simple to use and securely holds your device in place - Holds from a 7.9 to 9.7 inch screen with 360 degree rotation system - Can mount to your repair stand so you can easily reference the Internet when working on your bike
- Control Center computer mount for any 31.8mm handlebar - Dual clamps provide superior holding power, excellent for GPS units
OEM CR2032 3V Lithium Battery used in most CatEye cycle computers.
Cadence Magnet for all CatEye computers that record cadence.
Handlebar and Stem Bracket Band and Bracket for your Strada Wireless, Strada Double Wireless, Urban Wireless, Micro Wireless, Commuter, and Adventure. The FlexTight Kit Wireless system is the full kit for your CatEye wireless computer mounting needs.
CatEye's Out Front Bracket frees up your handlebars and positions your favorite CatEye computer just in front of your stem for optimal viewing and accessibility.
Wheel magnet for all CatEye cycle computers
Accessory Mount from Cane Creek.
The EPS Power Unit is the systems source of power as well as the "brain" of the system, responsible for managing the battery pack, enabling and monitoring the front and rear derailleurs and communicating with the Interface Unit. - Weathertight, o-ring sealed connectors - Lithium Ion battery duration: 500km/month - 1500km, 1000km/month - 1800km, 2000km/month - 2000km - Water proof to 1m for 30 minutes (IP67 Rated) - Operational temperature: -4F to 140F - Charging temperature: 32F to 113F - The V4 power unit features 10% better battery duration - 16.6mm diameter for easy seatpost installation - 259mm length
EPS cable kits come in multiple options that allow for the mounting of the power unit beneath the bottom bracket or beneath the saddle. - Weathertight o-ring sealed connectors - Fitting the V4 internal interface to the frame requires 1 cabling from the interface to the Erogopower controls - 900mm from the interface unit to the splitter - 800mm from the splitter to the Ergopower controls
Are you looking for an incredibly simple way to mount your phone to your bicycle? Do you want that case to have a plethora of mounting options and accessories? Well... look no further than the ElastoKASE from BiKASE. Utilizing the 1/8 turn connection of the GoKASE and the simplicity of a rubber lined, gripping shock cord, the ElastoKASE is your "go to" phone or anything case. • Phone holder for 6-inch phones and smaller • Works with GoKASE attachments and brackets • Material: TPE & Shock Cord
The SuperBand is a tough, lightweight, and simple solution to attach virtually anything to your bike. - Fits all size smartphones with or without a case (iPhone 10/X, 11, X plus, 7, plus, 8 plus, Samsung Galaxy, Samsung Note, Google Pixel 2, Google Pixel 2 XL, OnePlus, etc.) - Easily holds down small items such as a light jacket, sunglasses, energy bars, pump, tubes, C02 cartridges, water bottle, flashlight, Bluetooth speaker, etc. - Easily attaches to the top tube, stem, or seat post using durable rubber O-rings (2 sizes included) - Can be attached to the water bottle bolts or a separate water bottle bracket - Use on a bicycle, golf cart, stroller, ATV/UTV
Need to hold down your GoKASE or DriKASE iPhone case? If you have multiple bikes, an ATV, or stroller, the Xtended X Bracket will allow multiple mountings with GoKASE or DriKASE iPhone cases. • Fits handlebar diameters 22mm to 34mm
Page 1 of 1